Intellectual Property Attorneys
Intellectual property work should not be left to a general practice firm.
Efficient business solutions to intellectual property problems are critical to business success. Twenty years of experience with national intellectual property firms and an interest in new technologies allows us to respond to client demands for the highest quality legal services from a responsive agile platform. More clients are hiring “a lawyer not a firm.” As established practitioners using the best in class technology, we offer:
- Alternative fee arrangements including flat rate subscription services.
- No add-on charges for administrative fees such as docketing and processing.
- Control over staffing and other overhead expenses that drive billing rates.
- Efficiency through process management and technology.
- Electronic billing.
- Online client portal.
- Electronic discovery hosting services through relationships with established vendors.
- Woman owned law firm.
For more information about Cahill IP, our services, and our attorneys, please download our Cahill IP Digital Brochure here.